Thursday 13 June 2013

Pyjama Party

The pyjama party was so much fun. We danced around in our pyjamas and then wrote stories about being in our pyjamas at school- in our pyjamas. Here are some photos and stories of our pyjama antics. In all the hurry getting changed Oliver has lost his long sleeved icebreaker polypropylene top. If any of the boys took it home in their bag by mistake he and his mum would love to get it back. Room 2 is filling up their marble jar again so they will all be thinking about what they will do next.

-->
Pyjama Party

Our whole class had a pyjama party. I did a funny movement. We’re gonna get out of our pyjamas at lunchtime. We got in our PJs at morning tea. We danced and we danced.
Tyne


-->
Pyjama Party

We put our pyjamas on and we got to dance and sing to the songs. I hugged Andrew on the ‘I’m a Believer’ song. On ‘Mama Mia’ most of the girls went round in circles as we sang along to the music. Thomas had ‘Skylander’ pyjamas. 
William P


-->
Pyjama Party

I had a pyjama party. We brought our pyjamas to school.
Isabelle

-->
Pyjama Party

I didn’t have my pyjamas so I pretended my clothes were pyjamas.
William G

-->
Pyjama Party

I loved Tarrah and Leena and Angelique because I like the dancing and the singing. I love the pyjama party like a love heart.
Charlotte K





1 comment: