Sunday 7 September 2014

What has Tuhi been doing?

Tuhi has been busy so far this year. Read what he has been doing with all of the people he has visited in Room 2.

I read a story to Tuhi. I love Tuhi  
- Sofia -

Me and Tuhi the Kiwi played in the snow.
- Gabrielle -

Me and Tuhi the Kiwi were eating ice-cream. We got ice-cream on our faces. We looked crazy.
- Olive -

Tuhi watched the All Blacks game with me. Tuhi slept in my bed.
- Ashley -

Tuhi the Kiwi and I are playing in the sandpit we are making a sandcastle. Me and Tuhi the Kiwi played Mums and Dads. Tuhi was the baby, I was the Mum and Isaac was the Dad. It was fun.




Me and Tuhi are standing beside each other. 
- Zavier -

I took Tuhi out for afternoon tea. We shared a hot chocolate and chocolate chip cookie.
- Alice -

Tuhi is sitting with Wiggles and me. (Wiggles is Emily's cat)
- Emily -

Kiwi and Koala at my house. Tuhi the Kiwi, me and Koala.


No comments:

Post a Comment